Tom is a student of yoga first and a teacher of yoga second. Practicing and teaching yoga has given him the opportunity to live a purposeful life, focused on a happy and healthy body, mind, and spirit. The feeling he gets during and after practice provides him the sheer joy of being completely in the moment, connecting his body to the earth and his mind to the spirit. Tom believes that each individual is perfectly imperfect and he is humbled to be able to share in the collective progress of this process called yoga.
Tom teaches vinyasa at the Grand Ave CorePower Yoga location on Tuesday's at 7:30p, Saturday's at 7:30p, and Sunday's at 4p.
A LITTLE BIT MORE ON WHAT IT MEANS WHEN THE NEW MOON IS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF SCORPIO:
Scorpio New Moons are generally good for working on our self-mastery skills. We may want to pinpoint the things in our lives that make us feel out of control, such as addictions and debts, and work on freeing ourselves of these emotional burdens. This New Moon cycle is also an opportune one in which to explore what is missing in our lives that leads us to engage in these self-destructive behaviors. This New Moon aligns with good luck Jupiter, but also squares Saturn. This cycle represents an opportunity to rid ourselves of the "junk" in our lives--material and spiritual. With this potent Scorpio energy, we have the chance to make important changes in our lives.
One of Scorpio's "lessons" involves learning to dig deeper into the mysteries around us instead of always being content with status quo. Taking the time to understand others' motives can enrich our feelings of intimacy, forgiveness, and sense of meaning. Scorpio also teaches us that dedication to one meaningful relationship or undertaking can be significantly more satisfying than spreading ourselves around. Here, "quality over quantity" applies. We might want to use this cycle to work on focusing on and developing one special project or relationship in order to help add purposefulness and depth to our lives.
November's New Moon is in passionate Scorpio. Scorpio is a dynamic water sign. Scorpio is resourcefoul but sometimes unyielding in it's actions. It's energies can lead to jealous, manipulative and suspicious behavior.
After we meditate, stick around to enjoy some refreshing fresh-pressed juice from our friends at Juice So Good!
To register for this meditation, click here:
The Juice So Good (JSG) Movement….be a part of it!
- We are bringing Juice to the People
- Our products are delicious, nutritious & accessible
- We stand for impeccable quality & safety standards
We are So Good to the Earth
- We Gain Perspective by looking at Earth from space. We are all connected and on this island together.
- We stand for Intentional Living towards zero waste via our products & practices.
- We are Good to Animals by encouraging focus on plant-based diets
We are So Good to You, and, Ourselves
- By taking care of ourselves, we can take care of each other
- We do this through practicing conscious daily movement
- We believe in and practice daily juice. Every. Day.
- We nurture our passions every day
- We cherish connection
We are So Good to Each Other
- We encourage self-discovery & growth – never stop learning.
- We commit Random Acts of Goodness to brighten someone’s day
- We Dream Big, because those dreams inspire others to Dream Big too!
733 Marquette Ave #227
Minneapolis, MN 55402